I worked as a Program Manager and Instructional Designer for Amazon’s Recruiter Academy Program. The Recruiter Academy was a 26-week program that taught 18 students the Event Recruiting Process Model as used at Amazon. Met the needs of current program and to productize the entire program for Global release.
- Developed a syllabus for a 26-week technical Recruiter Training Program’s event-recruiting process.
- Created over 20 courses (Word, PPTs, Job Aids, and supporting materials) in 3+ mos.
- Created a Wiki and SharePoint infrastructure to deliver courses, separate published from review and student sandbox courses.
Here are links to several items I developed for Amazon:
- Introduction to SharePoint training – The documentation set included a ReadMe.doc, PPT, and Word document but only the document is included.
- Job Aides: I created these Core Requirement job aides for three roles. They are on 4×6″ laminated cards.
- Events Model Training – The documentation set included a ReadMe.doc, PPT, and Word document but only the document is included.